1. No Visitors allowed at any time.
2. ONLY licensed Nurses from Home Health or Hospice caring for a current resident will be allowed entry.
3. No volunteers allowed in the community.
4. No Vendors or Sales Representatives.
5. At the start of every shift, each employee will have their temperature taken upon entering the building. Anyone with a temperature over 100 degrees will be sent to the hospital for COVID-19 testing. All others will immediately wash their hands and disinfect with Lysol (including shoes).
6. Each resident will have their temperature taken a minimum of 3 times per day.
7. The Community will be deep cleaned consistently throughout the day.
Please have patience as we navigate through this historic and very challenging period. Rest assured that our focus is on the safety and health of our residents and staff and protecting each of them against COVID-19 is our TOP PRIORITY. We appreciate all of our residents, their families, friends and the community we serve.
Thank you, the Belfair Team
Belfair of Shawnee is a senior living community that offers loving care and support for individuals in varying stages of Alzheimer's disease and related dementia. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service that allows our residents to live full and fulfilled lives each and every day. Our approach is different than what you'll find at other assisted living communities. We take a person-first focus that is centered on each resident's individual needs and the dignity, respect, and connection they deserve. Our team members are committed to creating a quality environment that is always inviting and comfortable. At Belfair of Shawnee, you and your loved one can always expect a warm greeting, a beautiful environment, and a personalized experience that is second to none. We take care to thoroughly understand the unique challenges of our memory loss residents and to meet those challenges with kindness and compassion.
The Belfair of Shawnee difference is that we care!
Memory Care Assisted Living
Our community allows residents to enjoy a fulfilling life while receiving the dementia and Alzheimer’s care they need.
“ The residence is warm and inviting from the moment you walk in the front door. It has a very secure environment, yet open and friendly. My father in law was a resident there for a few months in the spring of 2016 and he loved it and still asks about some of the residents he met while there. I highly recommend the Belfair Community. ”
Barbara Ikenberry Long
“ I can’t imagine a place better than this one. Everyone seems to love their job there, and my family has been given the best attention I could ever imagine. "
Want to Learn More?
Subscribe below to stay up to date on events and activities.