1. No Visitors allowed at any time.
2. ONLY licensed Nurses from Home Health or Hospice caring for a current resident will be allowed entry.
3. No volunteers allowed in the community.
4. No Vendors or Sales Representatives.
5. At the start of every shift, each employee will have their temperature taken upon entering the building. Anyone with a temperature over 100 degrees will be sent to the hospital for COVID-19 testing. All others will immediately wash their hands and disinfect with Lysol (including shoes).
6. Each resident will have their temperature taken a minimum of 3 times per day.
7. The Community will be deep cleaned consistently throughout the day.
Please have patience as we navigate through this historic and very challenging period. Rest assured that our focus is on the safety and health of our residents and staff and protecting each of them against COVID-19 is our TOP PRIORITY. We appreciate all of our residents, their families, friends and the community we serve.
Thank you, the Belfair Team
Belfair of Shawnee is a senior living community that offers loving care and support for individuals in varying stages of Alzheimer's disease and related dementia. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service that allows our residents to live full and fulfilled lives each and every day. Our approach is different than what you'll find at other assisted living communities. We take a person-first focus that is centered on each resident's individual needs and the dignity, respect, and connection they deserve. Our team members are committed to creating a quality environment that is always inviting and comfortable. At Belfair of Shawnee, you and your loved one can always expect a warm greeting, a beautiful environment, and a personalized experience that is second to none. We take care to thoroughly understand the unique challenges of our memory loss residents and to meet those challenges with kindness and compassion.
The Belfair of Shawnee difference is that we care!
Memory Care Assisted Living
Our community allows residents to enjoy a fulfilling life while receiving the dementia and Alzheimer’s care they need.
“ Highly recommend Belfair, the staff is caring, considerate, knowledgeable of Dementia and the care that is needed ”
“ Thank you Belfair for all your hard work to keep our loved ones safe and healthy. Thank you for all your and kindness ”
“ Best care of residents I have ever seen, the staff needs a rating of plus 10. They are the unsung heroes of first responders ”
“ We would like to thank you for the wonderful care you provided to my father during his last 6 years at Belfair. ”
Want to Learn More?
Subscribe below to stay up to date on events and activities.